The Sims is one of the most popular game franchises in the world. They are on PC, Playstation, X Box, GBA, DS and now on your I Pad (as I found to my time wasting expense). Playing The Sims is tremendous fun as you take over your little pixellated charges’ lives and guide them through their romances, careers, hobbies and relationship building.
With the different expansion packs on PC, and different versions of the game on the consoles, the world of The Sims has rapidly expanded. There is indeed an expansion pack for The Sims 3 called World Adventures. On the console we have been treated to The Sims Pets (in which you get.. pets), The Sims Castaway (in which you must learn to live on a desert island) and The Urbz (which posits your Sims in an inner city development).
Sims are definitely here to stay. Each game/expansion pack brings delightful new developments for our little buddies that make the game utterly riveting. Below I have listed ten things that make playing the Sims so fiendishly enjoyable. If you can think of anything else, please chime in below… in Simlish.
We are currently seeking Gaming contributors on WhatCulture. To find out more about the perks of being a Gaming contributor, click here.
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- GTA V: 10 Awesome Things To Do In San Andreas
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand