2. Corvo (Dishonored)
- Job: Royal Protector of Dunwall’s Empress/Vigilant
Corvo had one job and—as anyone who’s played the first half hour of the game can tell you—boy did he suck at it. He fails to prevent the assassination of his beloved empress and is then accused of committing the murder by several conspirators who have their eyes on the crown. As per the rules of any fiction dealing with political conspiracies, the former royal protector is sentenced to death for a crime he didn’t commit.
Luckily for our soon-to-be badass, another group of conspirators (and a mysterious supernatural entity) have other plans for him, providing him with the necessary materials so that he can take on his new job of being an overpowered vengeance seeker. Now, whether he goes about that by sneaking past all the city’s guards and sabotaging his foes’ plans or by murdering everyone he comes across is up to the gamer. Regardless, I think we can all agree it’s a job much better suited for him than being a lackluster guard.
We are currently seeking Gaming contributors on WhatCulture. To find out more about the perks of being a Gaming contributor, click here.
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- GTA V: 10 Awesome Things To Do In San Andreas
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand