Finding myself in a bit of a lull in having games to play, I found myself re-visiting some of my favourite PS3 games of the generation, and I wholly had a good time. Ni No Kuni is still lovely. Uncharted 2 still sings of adventure. Journey is a brilliantly smart experience. I was loving the memories of good times with my favourite console.
But then I got onto Heavy Rain, a title that I absolutely loved when it was released in 2009. And I felt something that I wasn’t expecting to. A feeling of profound disappointment, that was tainted with a slight annoyance that I was duped by a game which is actually really dumb. Yes, that’s right, this article is all about how bloody stupid I think Heavy Rain is and how it all breaks down when you think about it for more than the features (sorry, games) running time.
So there is this article in a nut shell and if you love Heavy Rain, then that is fine. This article is opinion after all, but I am here to export my annoyance in a way that is productive. So, therefore here is ’5 Reasons Heavy Rain Is Just Utter Rubbish’
NOTE: I expect if you are reading this, then you have completed Heavy Rain and have your own opinions of it. So, for that reason and the fact that it’s a game that’s been out for 4 years, this article will have FULL SPOILERS.
Onwards with the NEXT button…
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 100 Greatest Video Game Villains Of All Time
This article was first posted on September 13, 2013