4. Egg Spawner: Prey
In this quirky shooter from way back in 2011 you play as Tommy, a Cherokee Indian who gets sucked up into a huge UFO called The Sphere, along with the rest of his reservation. The thing is though, The Sphere goes from planet to planet sucking up material both inanimate and organic in order to sustain itself.
That leaves the door wide open to this beauty, the Egg Spawner – completely inanimate but highly annoying. It’s just one huge orifice on the wall that spews out eggs that hatch into enemies. Now can anyone else make the connection? Eggs coming out of a huge vagina thing on the wall? Subtle.
We are currently seeking Gaming contributors on WhatCulture. To find out more about the perks of being a Gaming contributor, click here.
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- GTA V: 10 Awesome Things To Do In San Andreas
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand