So GTA V is finally here! It’s kind of hard to believe it after all these years of waiting but we’ve finally got our hands on the game, and you know what it’s pretty darn good. I’m sure that I don’t need to garnish this article with the amount of perfect scores that this game has got from reviewers on the internet, in the press and every other media imaginable. Currently (20th September 2013) on Metacritic, the PS3 version of GTA V has 97 and the Xbox 360 version has 98.
We’ve all been waiting a long time for GTA V and I would be lying if I didn’t expect some kind of disappointment when I put the disc in my PS3 for the first time. It’s not that I had any doubts in Rockstar, I’ve pretty loved every game they’ve ever released, but I thought that there was no way GTA V could live up to the unreasonable hype of the media and, in a way, my own mind.
After a lengthy (it wasn’t that long, but it felt like ages) installation process, I started my GTA V journey and I became lost for words. This game breaks any and every boundary of open world games to date. It is beautiful, terrifying and complex. It will shock you, make you feel ill, excite you, and make you question your very morality and more importantly, the morality of the world around you. And the best part is that I can say this with confidence despite only being halfway through. So with that in mind, let’s dive in to ’10 Insane Moments That Define GTA V’s Opening Hours’
Oh, and spoilers will be at a minimum…
Click the Next button to begin…
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand
- 100 Greatest Video Game Villains Of All Time
This article was first posted on September 21, 2013