Dead Island wasn’t quite what everyone was expecting once it finally launched in September of last year. With the beautifully constructed announcement trailer Techland released fan expectations were running extremely high.
Sadly, what they delivered wasn’t quite what everyone was expecting. Yet, that’s not to say many us didn’t enjoy it, because it still managed to give players a zombie game that was purely fun to play. Sure the controls weren’t quite polished off, and the story was certainly not the emotionally charged ride we were expecting, but hey, there’s just nothing quite like curb stomping a zombie in Dead Island.
Needless to say, we’re still swinging our machetes away at the living dead. Roaming the many locations that the infected island has to offer provides a great opportunity to utilize many of the game’s features, and leaves us searching for many of the game’s collectibles. This list isn’t in order of particular importance, it merely serves as eight solid reasons that Dead Island keeps us swimming back to shore for the zombie apocalypse.
Click “next” below to start reading…
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 100 Greatest Video Game Villains Of All Time
This article was first posted on July 2, 2012