8. King’s Bounty: Warriors Of The North
King’s Bounty is probably the best gaming franchise ever created by Russians. It’s like a modern Heroes Of Might And Magic, just made better. The amount of fun you can have in this game is unlimited: it has unusual but gorgeous graphics, its gameplay is extremely polished, there are countless boss-battles in the world of Endoria. Character costumisation is limited but the way the protagonist levels up is really up to you. Do you have a mage character and you want to level it up in the warrior tree? Do it: it’s your choice. To be honest, they could have added some voice acting into the game, but I guess these Russians wanted to keep the nostalgia alive.
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 100 Greatest Video Game Villains Of All Time
This article was first posted on January 7, 2013