Remedy today confirmed the rumors that had been floating around for the past few days; Alan Wake will indeed be making its way over to the PC ”early 2012.” The PC version of the game according to Remedy “will have the high resolution polish that longtime fans will expect.”
The version will also include the two downloadable content packs that were originally released for the Xbox 360 “The Signal” and “The Writer”.
Alan Wake for those who don’t know, is a story driven survival horror game where the main character tries to uncover the mystery behind his wife’s disappearance. The unique feature of this game is the fact your main weapon through most of it is a flashlight.
I actually liked Alan Wake and would recommend it to anyone who is tired of first person shooters, it is a very good game. It does have some flaws, it has some major horror movie cliche’s and for a horror game it is not very scary. But if you are looking for a story driven game that is atmosphere driven then I suggest you check Alan Wake out.
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand
- 100 Greatest Video Game Villains Of All Time
- 10 Most Insanely Difficult Video Games Ever Made
- 10 Things You Should Know About Dating A Gamer