We now have some idea of what the main character might look like in the upcoming latest addition to Ubisoft’s market-leading Assassin’s Creed franchise.
A rogue Best Buy employee emailed the image below to Kotaku after it appeared on their internal employee news section, which seems to confirm enduring rumours that the game will be set during the American Revolution. The inclusion of a Tomahawk, and a Revolutionary military jacket and pistol, as well as the original Continental flag would certainly hint at as much anyway…
Even if it turns out to fake, it’s a mighty fine bit of pencilling, and the idea of a Native American protagonist (as the image and his outfit accouterments seem to suggest he is) is hugely exciting. Personally speaking, I find the though of Tomahawking down foes deliriously joyous.
At this stage, the image remains unconfirmed, but what has been confirmed by Ubisoft is the news that there will be a major announcement relating to the game is on its way – and the same Best Buy employee has passed on further information that we can expect the title to be unveiled on the 5th of March, along with details of pre-order bonuses.
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand
- 100 Greatest Video Game Villains Of All Time