I want to hear a cheer as I say that a new Arkham game will be released later this year.
Did you cheer? Good.
We also have a strong games release this year, which will include the next release in the Batman Arkham franchise. So all in all, we expect Warners to post another very strong year in 2013.
This is in line with the news that Warner Brothers had recently bought a bunch of domain names that most assumed was for the new game.
There are several details floating around out there at the moment, but it is believed that the new game will be a prequel influenced by the Silver Age comics from the 1950s and could feature members of the Justice League.
I am sure we will see a lot more details come out about the game, either around GDC or E3, but I am going to make the safe assumption that we should see the new Arkham game hitting in Q4 of this year. On the next gen? I would guess not, but who knows?
Are you excited to hear this news? Share your thoughts in the comments below and click next to reveal the 10 features the game must have.
We are currently seeking Gaming contributors on WhatCulture. To find out more about the perks of being a Gaming contributor, click here.
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- GTA V: 10 Awesome Things To Do In San Andreas
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand