Bioware has cancelled the planned Dragon Age 2: The Exalted March DLC that was supposed to be released sometime this spring and have officially moved on to the next Dragon Age game.
Mark Darrah the executive producer of the Dragon Age series had this to say:
“While we will still be keeping an eye out for any issues that might crop up in DAII and supporting the community should any emergencies should arise, we’re moving the entire team’s focus to the next phase of Dragon Age’s future.
“You’ve most certainly heard the rumors floating around, and unfortunately I can’t really comment on them, However, what I can say is that we’ve been thinking a lot about Dragon Age – what it means, and where it could go. This past year, we’ve spent a lot of time both going back to the ‘BioWare vault’ of games and re-examining them, and looking at some new possibilities that today’s industry allows.”
Darrah didn’t go into any detail on what we might expect from the next Dragon Age game but a recent interview with Wired BioWare CEO Dr. Ray Muzyka said they are looking at Skyrim very closely and may adapt some of the features from Skyrim into the next Dragon Age game.
That would be my ultimate fantasy game, an open world game with Bioware type characters that I actually care about. What would be the number one thing you want to see in the next Dragon Age game?
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- GTA V: 10 Awesome Things To Do In San Andreas
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand