This is the second trailer from City Interactive for their upcoming WWII Flight Sim, and it too appears to contain little in the way of actual gameplay footage. It’s always a worrying sign if you ask me, when this close to release there’s still little to no indication of what our actual experience of the title will be like. That’s not to say that the trailer doesn’t afford Combat Wings a certain level of intrigue; with the inclusion of some of the most iconic planes and scenarios from Wartime history, the WWII nuts amongst you will most likely have geared for take-off already.
If we’re to take what we see above as a signifier of the games quality, then there’s definite potential. Unfortunately, so often you can’t rely on the trailer to give you the actual skinny. In my experience, game promos that hide the gameplay footage are rarely special and often terrible; it may not be the case with Combat Wings, but be sure to brace for that impact.
Combat Wings: Great Battles of WWII is out on the 19th of February in the UK on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC. Keep your eye to the sky for our full review.
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand
- 100 Greatest Video Game Villains Of All Time
This article was first posted on January 20, 2012