To err is human.
No one can always be right. We are all human and we all make mistakes; even the egg-heads at EA Sports who year-in-year-out bring us the best football simulation game on the market. In a sport that inspires so much passionate support worldwide, it’s inevitable that one of the most vehemently debated areas in each year’s instalment of Fifa is what the developers choose to give the players for their rating.
Each year Ronaldo’s devout supporters will belly-ache about how he should be Messi’s equal (or more,) Neymar nuts will moan about why he isn’t faster than Theo Walcott and trolls will argue that Emile Heskey should have a rating of 93. Some people can’t be right at all.
Every year a contingent of players on FIFA will stand out as having been given an unfair rating – whether it is overly generous or under-stated, and this year is no different. This is the reason EA release a patch in January to amend these questionable player ratings based on recent form, though EA do seem to only update players positively as a general rule.
Here we take a look at the 10 Overrated Players Desperately Deserving of a Downgrade…
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 100 Greatest Video Game Villains Of All Time
This article was first posted on January 11, 2014