When I got in from college last Tuesday, my body was filled with both excitement and anticipation for the demo version of EA Sports’ upcoming installment of the FIFA series. I even had to search for “Football Game 14″ just to find it on the Xbox 360 marketplace, and then there I sat for a full hour, watching the download slowly complete itself, minute-by-minute.
As it got closer and closer, I got more excited, and finally, the moment came that it had downloaded. Even then there was further waiting to be done, waiting for it fully load and selecting various options – until finally, I was at the home screen. The FIFA 14 demo had arrived.
Here are 10 impressions from the FIFA 14 demo.
10. How Do EA Choose Their Teams?
If you asked me to list the eight teams I’d most like to see on the FIFA demo, the eight that I thought most warranted a place on the preview of the most anticipated sports game of the year, New York Red Bulls and Boca Juniors would not be two of them.
As well as that, neither would Tottenham Hotspur or AC Milan, and on an exterior level, neither would Manchester City. Teams like FC Barcelona and Borussia Dortmund have surely warranted their places on the demo, but what have Manchester City or Tottenham done to warrant their selection above Manchester United or even Chelsea?
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 100 Greatest Video Game Villains Of All Time
This article was first posted on September 17, 2013