Unless the release this week of critically acclaimed Grand Theft Auto 5 has bamboozled you to the point of memory impairment, it’s worth remembering there’s another triple A title coming out this month.
A week tomorrow, FIFA 14 is released in Europe, with the latest in EA Sport’s long-running football series hitting shop shelves before next weekend.
Already we’ve had countless screen shots, a couple of trailers, and a demo to chew over as we await its release, and as if that wasn’t enough, publishers EA have ramped up anticipation for the upcoming title even further by unveiling a list of the highest rated players in the game.
A list of the top 50 players has appeared online and we’ve already scrutinized the afforded ratings with our featured article “9 Ratings EA Got Horribly Wrong”.
That was almost two weeks ago now and in the time that has passed we’ve had time for further contemplation and decided that some of the ratings were so horrifically wide of the mark that a secondary article was merited.
Here then, we take a look at 5 MORE players who were given ridiculous ratings by EA in FIFA 14.
Click “Next” to get started.
We are currently seeking Gaming contributors on WhatCulture. To find out more about the perks of being a Gaming contributor, click here.
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- GTA V: 10 Awesome Things To Do In San Andreas
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand