Electronic Arts, the publishers behind FIFA 14, have released a new trailer showcasing goal celebrations players are able to perform in the football simulation game.
Gareth Bale’s trademark heart celebration, Cristiano Ronaldo’s “calm down” gesture, and Lionel Messi’s “point to the sky” all feature in the popular sports title.
Fans can also replicate Daniel Sturridge’s signature jig after scoring from a thunderbolt as Liverpool.
Other celebrations showcased in the trailer include a baffling pat-a-cake dance between Theo Walcott and Mesut Ozil, West Ham players doing their best impressions of a chicken, and AC Milan stars performing a bum dance.
The trailer comes complete with an on-screen tutorial as to which button combinations need to be pressed in order to trigger each of the celebrations.
One of the best parts of celebrating a goal is taunting your opponent, and it looks as though that will be a lot easier to do in FIFA 14.
But of course, you have to score first, and EA have revamped the way shooting and heading the ball works with a new “pure shot” mechanic, making the game more realistic than ever before.
FIFA 14 will be released on September 24/27 in America/Europe for current and next gen platforms PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
We are currently seeking Gaming contributors on WhatCulture. To find out more about the perks of being a Gaming contributor, click here.
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- GTA V: 10 Awesome Things To Do In San Andreas
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand