We all dream of being in your favourite football kit with your friends playing for your favourite club and scoring the winning goal. Well with FIFA Pro Clubs you can do just that without having to go through all the ‘hard word and dedication’ nonsense.
FIFA 13 pro clubs introduced divisions which was a major step from the previous FIFA 13 Pro Clubs which just relied on gaining and losing points. Introducing divisions also added that touch more of realism, as you have to stay on top to become the best team rather than just collecting a couple hundred points for winning a game, which after a while got boring and non-rewarding. Lots of modes were introduced into FIFA 13, but overall gameplay still lets the mode down. EA need to focus on the smaller aspects of the game before introducing these new features as it really is the small issues that let Pro Clubs down. Everyone can agree that the computer opponents are just too clumsy. We all dream about playing for our favourite team, but not with players that fall over the ball, cannot pass, or score. Pro Clubs really can be the best game mode on the game but it needs to make some improvements for sure.
We are currently seeking Gaming contributors on WhatCulture. To find out more about the perks of being a Gaming contributor, click here.
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- GTA V: 10 Awesome Things To Do In San Andreas
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand