Football fans, though the Premier League season is soon drawing to a close, there is no need to despair – for FIFA 14 will be officially announced by EA Sports tomorrow, (17th) according to digital spy and various sources.
The developers posted the above teaser image on micro social network site Twitter earlier this evening, officially confirming the latest in the popular football series is soon to be upon us.
The predecessor in the series, FIFA 13, continues to sell strongly in the UK charts, ranking in third place across all platforms earlier this week, a whole six months after its release.
Proof then that its lure is still irresistible to gamers and but one reason why the EA venture has been running since late 1993.
Along with Black Ops 2, FIFA 13 was named among the biggest entertainment launches across games, movies and music in 2012.
Although sales targets continue to exceed all expectations, however, EA Sports, the firm behind the title, have been enduring problems off the pitch.
The American company ranked at the top of The Consumerist’s ‘Worst Company in America’ poll recently, while John Riccitielo stepped down from his role as CEO.
Stay tuned for tomorrow’s official FIFA 14 announcement, and check back with us, where we will have all the latest FIFA news you could possibly wish for.
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand
- 100 Greatest Video Game Villains Of All Time
This article was first posted on April 16, 2013