With just a little over two short weeks to go until the release of FIFA 14, publishers EA have been cranking their marketing for the latest in the long-running football simulation game up a notch.
As if that wasn’t enough to sate your appetite, yesterday, EA also unveiled the list of Legends who will be making their way over to the Ultimate Team mode later this month.
With the likes of Pele, Hernan Crespo, Paolo Maldini and Dennis Bergkamp making the shortlist, you can torture your opposition with a squad consisting of a strike force of Messi and Pele, Cristiano Ronaldo and Robert Pires, even Gareth Bale and Andriy Shevchenko.
EA have revealed they had a hard time narrowing down the shortlist of footballing greats, and had to whittle down a list of 700 potential Ultimate Team Legends to what we have now.
And that means at least one footballing hero you desperately wanted to make up the final roster getting left out, and here, we take a look at 10 Legends That Were Shamelessly Overlooked for Ultimate Team.
Click “Next” to begin.
We are currently seeking Gaming contributors on WhatCulture. To find out more about the perks of being a Gaming contributor, click here.
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- GTA V: 10 Awesome Things To Do In San Andreas
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand