Today at Gamescom, Sony announced that the PlayStation 3 was headed for a price drop. The system will now retail for $249.99, 249.99 Euros and 24,980 Yen. That is a fifty dollar price drop from the original price of 299.99. I am not sure when this price drop will take affect, but one would think it should be almost immediately.
If you have been waiting to pick up a PS3 than I suggest you do it now ahead of the exciting games to be released between now and the end of the year because this is a great price for a gaming console that just happens to have a Blu ray player! How many people out there don’t have a PS3 and are now going to buy one because of the price drop?
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand
- 100 Greatest Video Game Villains Of All Time
This article was first posted on August 16, 2011