While solo titles of Iron Man have never quite been able live up to the promise of the premise, it doesn’t mean there aren’t alternatives. In fact you could play as him in one of the most successful and critically acclaimed open world games to ever hit gaming.
Proving that there is nothing a modder can’t achieve if they put their mind to it, H1Vltg3 has put together a pretty impressive mod that allows Iron Man to fly around the streets of Grand Theft Auto IV. Featuring repulsers of various sizes, flying, as well as a mighty super punch, it comes with it’s own animations and sounds to match what is happening on screen.
See, just like Iron Man. If he was a homicidal maniac who punched citizens in the park for seemingly miles. You might even get into some crazy cocaine fueled hijinks if you still got some of the story to play.
Just waiting on a Skyrim mod that will let me play as any member of the Avengers. Feel free to create that mod yourself, but realise that it is MY idea and any money you make is MINE.
We are currently seeking Gaming contributors on WhatCulture. To find out more about the perks of being a Gaming contributor, click here.
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- GTA V: 10 Awesome Things To Do In San Andreas
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand