Grand Theft Auto V launched to unprecedented fanfare one month ago tomorrow.
The Rockstar Games-created sandbox epic is the number one selling video game in the United Kingdom, and in the days and weeks since its release has smashed a variety of world records.
These include fastest-selling action-adventure video game in 24 hours, best-selling video game in 24 hours and fastest video game to gross $1 billion.
It’s fair to say then that the latest iteration in the long-running action/adventure franchise is a smash hit.
One thing that certainly wasn’t a smash hit however was the online component of the popular title.
“GTA Online” has been beset by problems since it saw release earlier this month, with a litany of bugs and glitches spoiling player’s experience and in some instances even blocking them from playing.
Gamers complained about vehicles vanishing from garages, data deleting itself and infinite loading loops leading to nowhere.
In response, Rockstar released a patch that dealt with a lot of the big problems, and Online has been a relatively smoother experience since.
I had chance to sit down with GTA Online last night for the first time, and, having been frustrated by the aforementioned glitches, I didn’t play nice.
Here, we take you through 7 Dastardly Ways To Cheat Your Way To Glory in GTA Online.
Click “Next” to begin.
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand
- 100 Greatest Video Game Villains Of All Time
This article was first posted on October 16, 2013