GTA V has been out for two days now and already fans have been scrambling around Los Santos and Blaine County looking under every single nook and cranny for “Easter Eggs”.
One of the predecessors in the long-running sandbox series, San Andreas, was choc full of mysteries, rumours and conspiracies, and it seems as though Rockstar are paying homage to that with their latest iteration.
Scattered throughout the world of San Andreas are several compelling and mind-blowing Easter Eggs and here, we take a look at 10 of the best.
10. Madd Dog & OG Loc
Remember Madd Dog and OG Loc from San Andreas?
They make a return in GTA V – Well, sort of. Go to Franklin’s house and look in his room to find a poster of the former and an album cover for the latter.
Back in San Andreas, Madd Dogg was a famous rapper and OG Loc a recently paroled criminal who later asks protagonist Carl Johnson to steal a rhyme book from the star. Depite not being endowed with musical talent, OG is able to make something of a reputation for himself in the underground scene as a result of this.
Later in the game, Loc gets a recording contract from antagonist Big Smoke, but is later chased down by CJ and Madd Dogg himself from the set of his music video in Flint County all the way to Blastin’ Fools Records in Los Santos, and is forced to hand over the rhyme book and royalties from his album.
At the end of San Andreas, OG Loc did not return to rapping, but it looks as though he had a change of heart in the years that followed going by the above image.
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand
- 100 Greatest Video Game Villains Of All Time
This article was first posted on September 19, 2013