Sometime in 2013, Grand Theft Auto V, the next chapter in Rockstar’s long running sandbox crime simulator, will be released. The latest instalment is shaping up to be the biggest homage to all things GTA, with familiar features including the return of aviation, the backdrop of San Andreas and much more – but there are still many other recurring features that have or have not been included.
Though it’s still too soon to tell, we can still speculate on which of our favourite features from GTA will make the cut. Here is a list of 10 famous features that should be included in GTA V…
10. Rampage Missions
Any true fan of GTA would know about these postal-styled side missions that made their debut in the first game as “Frenzy Missions”. Rampage Missions challenged players to cause a certain amount of mayhem before a timer ran out.
For example, one mission in Vice City tasked you with mowing down a number of gang members with a chain-gun in broad daylight. Now, who could forget that one? Or how about the two-player co-op Rampage Missions introduced in San Andreas? Unfortunately, the coming of GTA IV marked the departure of Rampage Missions. Hopefully, Rockstar will bring them back in GTA V.
We are currently seeking Gaming contributors on WhatCulture. To find out more about the perks of being a Gaming contributor, click here.
You Might Also Like...
- Arsenal Transfers: 10 Flops Wenger Should Always Regret
- Doctor Who: Matt Smith’s 11 Best Understated Moments
- Liverpool Transfers: 5 Players That Can Inspire European Success
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand
- 100 Greatest Video Game Villains Of All Time
- 10 Most Insanely Difficult Video Games Ever Made
- 10 Things You Should Know About Dating A Gamer