9. Gang Warfare
Since San Andreas, Gang Warfare has became one of the most exciting side missions to ever grace the GTA series. Simply put, these particular missions are considered to be GTA’s equivalent to Horde Mode, where players and their supporting gang of NPCs have to mow down waves of rival gangs to lease them of their deed over the land. Players could take territories or defend them, and the latter would occur randomly, forcing players to stay on their toes.
We are currently seeking Gaming contributors on WhatCulture. To find out more about the perks of being a Gaming contributor, click here.
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- GTA V: 10 Awesome Things To Do In San Andreas
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand