As they say in bad sequels; here we go again. Sometimes it amazes me that GTA V is as hyped, as anticipated as it is. I’ve penned so many articles for this site now that I can barely remember writing most of them. But when I look back at the most widely read articles in my portfolio, the same acronym pops up again and again: GTA V, GTA V, GTA V.
Is it the most hotly anticipated game of all time? It’s hard to say. But the fact remains that it’s one of the most hyped, most talked about and most written about topic on the internet right now, and it has been for since I started this job. But why?
Well, there’s no simple way to answer that question. Undoubtedly, it’s for many different reasons some of which are obvious, and some of which aren’t so much. But the fact remains that GTA V is on countless minds even right now; it’s being entered into Google repeatedly from stations dotted around the globe; it’s being talked about in schools, in workplaces, even in the mainstream media.
Here are my ten theories as to why GTA V is as unbelievably hyped as it is; call it fuel for the fire.
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand
- 100 Greatest Video Game Villains Of All Time
This article was first posted on September 14, 2012