Unless you’ve been living under a rock for the last year-and-a-half, you’ll be all too aware of the fact Grand Theft Auto V is coming out in two, short months.
The latest in the hugely-popular, long-running sandbox series, “V” promises to be the best, most enjoyable iteration in the series to date, and it’s fair to say we’re all just a little bit hyped up for it.
It is difficult to ignore GTA V, even if you’re not its biggest fan.
Whether it’s co-workers discussing it in the office, huge billboards grabbing your attention or the sight of the game’s central characters plastered over the front of your favourite gaming magazine, GTA V is difficult to get away from.
So far we’ve had three trailers, the third of which was split into three, short segments introducing the game’s three main characters – Michael, Trevor and Franklin, as well as a gameplay video plus more screenshots than you can shake a sawn-off shotgun at.
You might think that you know everything there is too know about GTA V, but do you really?
Here, we put that to the test and bring to you 10 Things You (Probably) Didn’t Know about Grand Theft Auto V.
Click “Next” below to begin…
We are currently seeking Gaming contributors on WhatCulture. To find out more about the perks of being a Gaming contributor, click here.
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- GTA V: 10 Awesome Things To Do In San Andreas
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand