Talk of GTA V grows as we inch closer towards the newly announced September release. Everywhere people have been speculating as to what may be, could be, and should be in GTA V. Here we will be taking a look at some features that we know for definite will be in GTA V and some that have been dropped after thoroughly analysing official GTA V interviews, news and trailers.
First up are features which we will be seeing in the game.
Screenshots have confirmed that cycle bikes will be returning to the series. This one is a road bike, however, with lower-slung handlebars; it’s a vehicle for speed. The BMX hasn’t been spotted yet, but it’s highly likely it’ll be returning from San Andreas.
We’ll also be seeing motorcycles as usual including the all fun Sanchez which is the off-road dirt bike and expect to see a mix off super bikes.
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 100 Greatest Video Game Villains Of All Time
This article was first posted on February 2, 2013