Interest in Rockstar Game’s upcoming sandbox epic Grand Theft Auto V has been ratcheted up to a fever pitch again following their revealing of a brand new gameplay trailer earlier this week.
Fans had already seen a raft of screenshots, cover artwork and trailers for the latest in the long-running crime series, but never before had they actually seen video of in-game footage, that is, things you can actually do while playing the game.
The screens of glorious sunsets over a sprawling forested landscape as a character parachutes into the orange sky, put together on a high-end PC, were all well and good, but we wanted to see the actual game, as it will be shipped come September, in action.
And we got our wish this week when a five-minute video dropped, depicting the three central characters of the title, Trevor, Franklin and Michael, traversing Los Santos and getting up to all kinds of mischief.
After we had picked our jaws back up off the floor we noticed an intriguing slug line at the end of the video which read: “This video was captured entirely from in-game footage.”
That essentially means we will be able to replicate everything we saw in the trailer, which, in turn, revealed a few new things for us to see and do in Los Santos come September.
Here, we take a look at 5 New Things We Can’t Wait To See And Do In Los Santos.
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand
- 100 Greatest Video Game Villains Of All Time
This article was first posted on July 12, 2013