August is upon us and we are now into the final furlong of what has been a very long wait for Rockstar Game’s upcoming Grand Theft Auto V.
Everyone’s favourite sandbox title isn’t out for another month, but already, fans have started discussing what downloadable content they’d like to see.
For the uninformed, “DLC” is traditionally additional content that a game’s publisher releases at some point after the release of a title, and we can expect a few extra goodies sometime in the future for GTA V.
Rockstar have in the past released downloadable content for previous titles, such as Red Dead Redemption, and are no strangers to DLC.
GTA IV, the last title in the series’ cannon, saw two expansion packs in The Lost and Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony.
Also, on 30 October 2012, Take-Two CEO Strauss Zelnick suggested that Rockstar had “a lot of interesting stuff” planned for GTA V’s DLC, but that it was too early to really begin discussing it.
However, now that September 17 is zooming up on our calenders, we feel now is the right time to begin speculating what little extras we might see added to the crime epic.
Click “Next” to begin.
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 100 Greatest Video Game Villains Of All Time
This article was first posted on August 9, 2013