In September this year, Grand Theft Auto fans will return to the fictitious world of San Andreas, setting of Rockstar North’s third 3D game in the bestselling sandbox franchise.
Based on modern-day Los Angeles and Southern California, gamers will once more immerse themselves in the sprawling desert and forested terrain of the state fans became accustomed with in 2004.
However, we can expect the geographical landscape to be much different this time round, considering GTA V is considered to be a different entity in the Grand Theft Auto universe. Las Venturas is not expected to feature, and instead, the developers will give much more focus to Los Santos and its surrounding areas.
Don’t expect to see Grove Street, then, or CJ and the gang for that matter, because this is an entirely separate game in its own right.
Not that there won’t be certain similarities between the two. We know, for example, certain features from GTA San Andreas are making a return, such as the ability to interest with pedestrians and flip them the bird, along with the abilities to fly planes and skydive.
Here, we take a look at five more features from San Andreas that we’d love to see make a return in GTA V.
Click “Next” to begin.
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand
- 100 Greatest Video Game Villains Of All Time
This article was first posted on April 23, 2013