After months and months of self-imposed isolation by Rockstar Games, the developers of Grand Theft Auto V have finally unleashed more than enough material for their popular upcoming sandbox crime title.
At the end of April, we were treated to three one-minute-long character trailers profiling the three playable protagonists Michael, Franklin and Trevor and this week, 12 brand spanking new screengrabs arrived.
The new images are as action packed as anything we’ve ever seen before and feature scuba diving, fancy motors, hang gliding, insane stunts (like the one above), shoot outs and much, much more.
It’s been two days now since the new images dropped and we’ve had plenty of time to chew them over. As with any new batch of screenshots for a currently unreleased game, something new and intriguing is bound to be revealed and with these latest GTA screens, there’s no exception to that.
Here, we take a look at 5 things we learned from the latest GTA images.
5. Stunts Will Be As Crazy As Ever
As you can see from the above image, unique stunt jumps in Grand Theft Auto 5 are going to be as crazy as ever. Here, we see one of the unidentified protagonists crashing through a blockade in a car from what appears to be the ledge of a bridge or freeway.
In hot pursuit is a police helicopter, beaming its searchlight down on us as we crash to the ground below, hoping to finally give the police the slip. USJ’s have been a focal feature in many a GTA game and we’re pleased to see that’s not going to be any different with the next instalment of the crime epic.
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 100 Greatest Video Game Villains Of All Time
This article was first posted on May 10, 2013