It’s been just over a week now since Rockstar Games unveiled 10 new screenshots for Grand Theft Auto V – the latest in the best-selling sandbox crime title.
Previously, fans had waited in equal measures of exasperation and frustration at the lack of GTA news from the developers, who had entered yet another lengthy stint of quiet inertia that has since become a typical (if not unorthodox) marketing tactic by Rockstar Games.
We hadn’t had so much of a whiff of a single screenshot nor trailer for three months until the latest batch of screenshots were thrown out onto the internet, gobbled up quickly as though it were the last loaf of bread tossed into a starving crowd of thousands.
Now that a week has passed, and many have moved on, waiting for whatever the next tidbit of information Rockstar have in store for us, some of us have instead poured over and scrutinised the new screens and compiled a list of revealing things we may (or may not have) learned from the new images (mainly because we have nothing else better to do).
Nevertheless, here, we bring to you 5 Things We Learned From The Latest GTA Screenshots.
Click “Next” to begin.
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- GTA V: 10 Awesome Things To Do In San Andreas
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand