Nearly a week has passed now since Rockstar Games unveiled their three new character trailers for Grand Theft Auto 5, thus bringing to an end the lengthy wait for material fans had previously endured.
Nearly a whole 6 months had passed since gamers had last seen anything remotely new relating to GTA video, but at long last the developers emerged from their self-imposed media exile and sent three one-minute-long videos crashing onto the internet, featuring footage of each of their three playable characters – Michael, Franklin and Trevor.
Since then, we’ve had plenty of time to sink our teeth into them and have re-watched the videos numerous amount of times, in attempts to see if we could perhaps uncover some deeper meaning from the trailers or see if we could spot some potentially revealing footage.
And we believe we have done. Yes, while many of you have probably long since stopped watching the three new GTA trailers, we’ve gone over them with a fine tooth comb (mainly because we have nothing else better to do) it attempts to spot any revealing gameplay elements hidden within the videos, and here, we bring to you 5 Gameplay Elements the trailers Potentially Reveal.
Click “Next” to begin.
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 100 Greatest Video Game Villains Of All Time
This article was first posted on May 6, 2013