After recent news of a new Hitman title to come after this year’s Hitman: Absolution, Square Enix Europe seem very keen to get the ball rolling on the new addition to the franchise, and have apparently filed for the trademark “Hitman: Profession” on December 22nd 2011, which was spotted by Siliconera, and seemingly shown in the image below…
Whilst we have no further information on what Hitman: Profession will be bringing to the table (aside from the frankly not great title), there is some debate as to whether the game will be a direct successor to Absolution, or whether it will be a brand new portable game. Which console we can expect it on also remains up for debate, but with the PS Vita and potentially the 720 both landing before it is likely to be released, chances are it will be aimed at one of those.
Until then, we’re all getting psyched for the long-awaited release of Hitman: Absolution, and as soon as we have any more information we will bring it to you.
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 100 Greatest Video Game Villains Of All Time
This article was first posted on January 3, 2012