Rockstar has released a title patch that addresses numerous game issues, and brings a range of tweaks to the fast-paced shooting action of Max Payne 3 multiplayer.
Players will now be able to access the Hardcore Playlists after 1,000 kills vs. the original 5,000. In addition, they have implemented numerous multiplayer tune-ups that include spawn point tweaking, stability improvements, faster load times, and even weapon balancing. Rockstar hasn’t revealed any specifics on exactly what has been changed, but with any luck they will provide a full detailed list in the near future.
Here is the full list of updates that are included with the patch:
- Multiplayer tuning, including spawn point tweaking, improvements to stability/load times and weapon balancing.
- Reduce Hardcore Playlist requirement from 5,000 to 1,000
- Fix for gold textures not unlocking on DLC weapons
- Fix for XP display not incrementing between Rank 49 and Rank 50
- Fix for issue where game could autosave immediately before a death screen
- Fix for Rank 50 trophy not unlocking
- Fix for Unlimited Bullet Time cheat not unlocking
- Fix for scope weapons incorrectly becoming southpaw (wrong stick) for users playing with inverted vertical axis
It’s great to see that Rockstar is announcing these changes, but I can’t help but feel bamboozled by the lack of information on the first DLC expansion. With the announcement that the first DLC offering, “Local Justice Map Pack”, would be hitting sometime in June, we’re left wondering whether or not it’s been delayed? It could always just magically appear on the marketplace within the next, oh let’s say, 4 days.
We’ll be sure to keep you updated once Rockstar finally announces a date.
Until then, I wish you the best in your shoot-dodging affairs.
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand
- 100 Greatest Video Game Villains Of All Time
- 10 Most Insanely Difficult Video Games Ever Made
- 10 Things You Should Know About Dating A Gamer