With a little under a month to go until the hugely anticipated release of Infinity Ward’s eighth addition to the Call of Duty franchise, the developer has released a brand new campaign trailer – titled Redemption. The franchise, which is likely to smash sales records when it lands on shelves on the 8th of November already looks phenomenal, and this trailer which debuted during the England game on Friday night adds further gloss to an already immaculate looking design.
Though there’s not much gameplay activity yet, what is clear is that the game will continue the franchise’s commitment to theatrical substance, and will no doubt unite fans again under its banner. And I for one am incredibly excited at this point.
At this stage there isn’t too much to suggest that Battlefield fans will turn their backs and come over to MW3, but it would be remarkably short-sighted of anyone to say the game doesn’t look exceptional.
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand
- 100 Greatest Video Game Villains Of All Time
- 10 Most Insanely Difficult Video Games Ever Made
- 10 Things You Should Know About Dating A Gamer