The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is the latest in a franchise that has dominated the open world RPG. In 2006, Oblivion wowed audiences with it’s huge sprawling vistas and incredible wealth of content. Yet, five years is literally an age in gaming and while we are still using the same hardware, what can be done with it has evolved hugely. So does Skyrim raise the bar for the series or rehash Oblivion’s past glory? Bethesda have been busy little bees and have taken everything they learnt with Oblivion and Fallout 3 and well, it is easy to say that Skyrim has improved upon Oblivion in every way.
For your viewing pleasure we have summarised our full written review into high definition video. We are sooo current. So check out our video bellow to see what we thought of the game and see how pretty it is too.
Skyrim is out now on Xbox 360, Playstation 3 and PC.
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand
- 100 Greatest Video Game Villains Of All Time
This article was first posted on November 22, 2011