In the months leading up to Skyrim’s release you we’re no doubt ogling the few gameplay videos of the game in action that were available on YouTube. And though we might have marvelled at the inclusion of Dragons, the size and depth of the world or the new and improved graphics, nothing could have quite prepared us for what we ended up getting.
Skyrim isn’t a game you should enter into lightly. It’s not a pick-up-and-play type of experience. In fact to truly maximise your enjoyment of this epic, often macabre and often hilarious fantasy world, it’s necessary to dedicate a good chunk of your energy and brainpower to the time you spend there, which will easily stack up beyond 100 hours.
The main story alone only amounts to a modicum of that time. When you factor in faction quests, side quests, professions and the random quest generator (which will keep going on and on into forever if you let it) you could well be playing for…well, indefinitely.
Yep, it’s safe to say that Skyrim really is a gamer’s game and so in joyous celebration of that, allow us present to you with our 10 favourite quests from the RPG that ate our lives. Oh and careful of spoilers; there’s more here than in an entire convoy of boy racers.
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- GTA V: 10 Awesome Things To Do In San Andreas
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand