With Activision’s X-Men: Destiny set to hit shelves at the end of this week (look out for our review), the developers have released two brand new trailers showing off some of the impressive looking features.
Players will be able to experience the full transformation of becoming a mutant, with the ability to customise their own powers by manipulating the X-Gene in multiple ways to suit their own preferences. Players can choose to change their characters’ attacks and special abilities, as well as the ability to increase health and mobility, using the three playable characters – Aimi, Adrian or Grant – as the foundation for their tinkering.
With a range of abilities and moves available, which X-Gene will you chose to utilize?
XMen: Destiny – X-Genes Trailer
XMen: Destiny – Choice Trailer
A rally in San Fransisco may be mutantkind’s last hope for peace with humanity. Three young mutants are about to discover that they have the power to change the world, and their destiny is in your hands.
- CONTROL YOUR MUTANT’S DESTINY – Make core power and faction decisions, leading to an epic choice between the X-Men or the Brotherhood of Mutants.
- DISCOVER YOUR MUTANT IDENTITY – Players choose among three all-new mutant characters, each with a unique background that is unraveled throughout the game.
- UNLEASH YOUR MUTANT POWER – Take control of one of three all-new mutant abilities and watch as your power grows and evolves based on your decisions.
- WALK IN ANOTHER MUTANT’S GENES – X-Gene enhancements allow players to experience their favorite X-Men characters’ abilities, such as Nightcrawler’s telepor- tation, Iceman’s freezing ability and more.
- YOUR CHOICES SHAPE THE STORY – Players make morally ambiguous decisions that guide the destinies of their characters.
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 100 Greatest Video Game Villains Of All Time
This article was first posted on September 26, 2011