Naughty Dog and Sony today announced that an Uncharted 3 Game of the Year Edition is in development and will contain the DLC that has been previously released for the game. So far there have been 14 items of DLC released for Uncharted 3 that were available through the Uncharted 3 Fortune Hunters’ Club.
However, the Fortune Hunters’ Club ended on April 17th but that doesn’t necessarily mean there will be no more DLC for Uncharted 3. According to Naughty Dog:
“this doesn’t mean the DLC for Uncharted 3 will stop, additional news about future DLC and other plans for Uncharted 3 multiplayer will be headed to the PlayStation Blog in the future.”
So it does sound like Naughty Dog still has at least a few pieces of DLC they are working on; however with a Game of the Year Edition coming out it will be interesting to see if Naughty Dog includes any new DLC in the game. There has been no confirmed price or release date for Uncharted 3 Game of the Year Edition but I am sure it will be coming in the very near future.
Sony has listed all the DLC that will be included in the Game of the Year Edition as of right now, the list may be subject to change:
- Classic Skins Pack 1-3: 25 multiplayer skins, including Nathan Drake’s looks from Uncharted 1 and 2
- Multiplayer Accessory Pack: Includes Killzone 3 skins and accessories
- Flashback Maps 1 and 2: Eight remade maps from Uncharted 1 and 2
- Drake’s Deception Map Pack: Four new multiplayer maps: The Graveyeard, Old Quarter, London Streets and Oasis
- The Fort Co-Op: Takes place in the fortress from Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune
- Co-Op Shade Survival: Fight against the Djinn (fire enemies from Uncharted 3′s final chapters)
- Doughnut Skin Pack: Five “fat” skins
- Rogues Skin Pack 1 and 2: Skins of 14 enemies
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand
- 100 Greatest Video Game Villains Of All Time
This article was first posted on April 24, 2012