10. Grapple Interruption
One of WWE 13′s many new features last year was the long awaited and much needed ability to be able to break up finishing moves. Say you were contesting a tag team match and your partner was about to be struck by the Peoples Elbow by The Rock, you could simply enter the fray and prevent “The Peoples Champion” from landing his “Peoples Elbow” and save the day.
In WWE 14, this ability should be expanded for all grappling moves, not just finishers and Royal Rumble eliminations. I want to be able to have complete control over what goes down in the ring instead of simply being a spectator to whatever it is the AI controlled opponent has in mind.
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 100 Greatest Video Game Villains Of All Time
This article was first posted on January 18, 2013