Following the success of last year’s WWE game which allowed players to relive the greatest moments from the Attitude era of the WWE, 2K Games have announced that this year’s game; WWE 2K14 will include a special mode which will let you relive some of the greatest moments from WrestleMania history. Next year is WrestleMania XXX, and the game will feature classic matches from all previous twenty-nine WrestleMania events.
This past weekend at SummerSlam Axxess Jim Ross, Jerry The King Lawler and Damien Sandow were on hand to present the entire roster line up for the special ’30 Years Of WrestleMania’ mode so with a little research and time spent with my WrestleMania DVD collection I have compiled a list of every possible match that can be recreated with the available roster. It should be noted that the roster announced was specifically for 30 Years Of Wrestle Mania mode and not the complete roster for the game. As such there will be many more matches from WrestleMania past that are recreatable in the game, but not part of the mode. I’ll also point out that whilst some of these matches have been confirmed to be in the game, the following is complete list of matches that are possible with the given roster of classic superstars, and not a confirmation that they will be in the game. Anyway, lets begin the list…
- 10 Things Today’s Gamers Wouldn’t Understand
- 10 Outrageous Sexy Moments Hidden In Video Games
- GTA V: 12 Dirty Hidden Secrets And Easter Eggs You Probably Missed
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which Should You Buy?
- GTA V: 9 Facts That Will Blow Your Mind
- 10 Video Game Endings With Disturbing Implications
- 8 Crazy Video Game Fan Theories That Actually Improve Games
- 100 Greatest Video Game Villains Of All Time
This article was first posted on August 28, 2013