Liverpool have been encouraged to step up their pursuit of Paris St Germain striker Kevin Gameiro.
The 25-year-old was reported to be ‘furious’ after being left on the bench again last week.
After missing out on the striker in January, Rodgers could return for the French international. Gameiro has had a frustrating season starting just four games in Ligue 1.
Despite his intermittent season Gameiro has still managed five goals and could bring another attacking threat to the team Rodgers is building. Gameiro is quick and skilful and seems to be the sort of player who would fit in to Liverpool’s system.
He can also play on the wings and it seems would compliment Suarez and Sturridge nicely and the three of them would be a very dangerous front three.
The signing of Gameiro could be even more important if rumours are to be believed that Bayern Munich could be set to launch a huge bid for Luis Suarez (according to the Metro at least), if this is so another attacker would be very important.
Would Gameiro be a good singing for Liverpool? What positions are the priority for Liverpool? Comments welcome below.
- 30 Sexiest WAGs (Pictures)
- 8 Actresses Who Tricked You Into Thinking You Saw Them Nude
- 10 Most Paused Movie Moments
- Football’s Worst Ever Cheating Divers
- 8 Amazing Football Stadiums That Are Being Built
- Newcastle: 10 Craziest Players Ever To Wear Black & White
- 15 Worst Ever Premier League Signings
- 30 Sexiest WAGs Of 2012
This article was first posted on March 14, 2013