An image of Manchester City’s new home shirt for the 2012/2013 season has reportedly leaked.
Newly crowned Barclays Premier League Champions recently signed a lucrative partnership with shirt makers Nike that will see them sponsorship the club from the start of next season, 2013/2014. So the new shirt for next season will be the final one produced by Umbro.
The simple design on the shirt makes it look almost more like a causal shirt than a football one. One criticism from City fans additionally is a dislike of the washed out blue that features on the shirt in replace of the more traditional sky blue, with one disgruntled City fan emailing us with the comment;
Manchester City have yet to officially confirm this is the shirt their players will be wearing next season but an announcement and unveiling is expected soon.
One thing all City fans will be pleased with however is the three stars on the shirt, representing their three domestic league wins in 1936–37, 1967–68 and of course 2011–12.
- 30 Sexiest WAGs (Pictures)
- 8 Actresses Who Tricked You Into Thinking You Saw Them Nude
- 10 Most Paused Movie Moments
- Football’s Worst Ever Cheating Divers
- 15 Worst Ever Premier League Signings
- 30 Sexiest WAGs Of 2012
- 10 Best Football Stadiums In The World
- 100 Greatest Premier League Players Of All Time