West Ham United’s first match back in the Premier League sees them welcome Aston Villa to Upton Park this afternoon. Kick-off is at 3pm and the match won’t be televised live in the UK.
Here’s the team news ahead of today’s game;
The Hammers are missing Jack Collison with an aggravated knee injury that has seen him missing all of pre-season.
Former Villa defender and Wales international James Collins is fit to face his former club but manager Sam Allardyce has revealed that his new summer signings Aloud Diarra and Modibo Maiga won’t start today’s game.
Villa sumer signing Brett Holman has shaken off his knee injury and the midfielder is included in the squad for today’s game.
Other new faces include centre-half Ron Vlaar, right-back Matthew Lowton and midfielder Karim El Ahmadi who are all in contention to play today.
Striker Gabriel Agbonlahor (knee), defender Richard Dunne (groin) and winger Marc Albrighton (foot) are all sidelined for Paul Lambert’s first game in charge of his new club.
- 30 Sexiest WAGs Of 2012
- 50 Sexiest Women You’ve Probably Never Heard Of
- 10 Most Paused Movie Moments
- Football’s Worst Ever Cheating Divers
- 10 Great Footballers Who Made Terrible Managers
- 100 Greatest Premier League Players Of All Time
- 50 Great Footballers Who Ruled 2012
- 15 Worst Ever Premier League Signings