He is the Great One. The jabroni beating, pie eating, trail blazing, eye brow raising, the best in the present, future and past, and if you don’t like him he will tell you to kiss the people’s ass. The Rock is a living, walking, talking legend. If you could be one person from the WWE, The Rock would be a great call. He wins wrestling championships at the same time as he owns Hollywood box offices. He has the looks, he has the women, and he can talk a charismatic talk like no other pro wrestler in history. All at the same time as he kicks ass.
The Rock has achieved his varied success in a startling career of ups and downs. But there has always been one consistency – The Rock has always stuck to his principles. Fame and money have came his way, but from all accounts The Rock is pretty much the same Dwayne Johnson he has always been. A living legend.
He is a man to look up to and a man who we can aspire to. But rather than be The Rock, you should be your own Rock. Welcome to the WhatCulture look at 10 life lessons from The Rock that every man must follow…
Get all the latest WWE updates...Follow @WhatCultureWWE For The Latest Updates
- 10 WWE Divas With Salaries You Won’t Believe
- 10 Things WWE Wants You To Forget About The Ultimate Warrior
- WWE: 10 Things You Need To Know About New Divas Champion Paige
- Sting To WWE: 10 Ways To Book His Debut Now Undertaker Has Gone
- 10 Crazy Facts You Just Have To Accept Before You Can Enjoy Wrestling
- 10 Wrestlers You Never Knew Were Dead
- 10 Things WWE Wants You To Forget About CM Punk
- WWE: 20 Loudest Chants And Reactions Ever
This article was first posted on November 20, 2013