The Champ vs Big Hungry; Mr Hustle, Loyalty, Respect vs Feed Me More; the man who never quits against the man who shouts to finish it. There is no doubt that to many fans the logical progression after John Cena’s WWE victory over The Rock at Wrestlemania 29 was a match up with Ryback at Extreme Rules. After all, it seemed obvious that if Cena was to face a viable threat for the Title it had to be someone physically imposing or cunning. Since cunning is not available at the moment due to the fact that CM Punk is on hiatus, it makes sense that the best option at the moment is a massive monster heel.
But before the WWE Creative Team begin patting themselves on the back for a job well done, there a couple of concerns that need to be addressed if this feud is going to main event Extreme Rules with gusto.
Get all the latest WWE updates...
Follow @WhatCultureWWE For The Latest Updates
- Write WWE Articles And Get Paid
- 10 Controversies Of The WWE Network
- WWE WrestleMania 30: 10 Reasons The Undertaker Streak’s Must End
- WWE: 6 Divas That Must Return In 2014
- WWE: 10 Biggest Lies In Pro Wrestling
- WWE: 10 Most Inappropriate Storylines Ever
- WWE: 10 Sickening In-Ring Injuries You Won’t Believe Stars Wrestled Through
- WWE: 10 Wrestlers With Salaries You Won’t Believe
This article was first posted on April 27, 2013