The Champ vs Big Hungry; Mr Hustle, Loyalty, Respect vs Feed Me More; the man who never quits against the man who shouts to finish it. There is no doubt that to many fans the logical progression after John Cena’s WWE victory over The Rock at Wrestlemania 29 was a match up with Ryback at Extreme Rules. After all, it seemed obvious that if Cena was to face a viable threat for the Title it had to be someone physically imposing or cunning. Since cunning is not available at the moment due to the fact that CM Punk is on hiatus, it makes sense that the best option at the moment is a massive monster heel.
But before the WWE Creative Team begin patting themselves on the back for a job well done, there a couple of concerns that need to be addressed if this feud is going to main event Extreme Rules with gusto.
Get all the latest WWE updates...
Follow @WhatCultureWWE For The Latest Updates
- 10 WWE Divas With Salaries You Won’t Believe
- 10 Things WWE Wants You To Forget About The Ultimate Warrior
- WWE: 10 Things You Need To Know About New Divas Champion Paige
- Sting To WWE: 10 Ways To Book His Debut Now Undertaker Has Gone
- 10 Crazy Facts You Just Have To Accept Before You Can Enjoy Wrestling
- 10 Wrestlers You Never Knew Were Dead
- 10 Things WWE Wants You To Forget About CM Punk
- WWE: 20 Loudest Chants And Reactions Ever
This article was first posted on April 27, 2013