As well as Edge, also announced on last night’s RAW for the WWE Hall of Fame Class of 2012 was The Four Horseman. From the way it was portrayed last night they will be inducted as a group consisting of J J Dillion, Arn Anderson, Tully Blanchard, Barry Windham and the already inducted Ric Flair. No Ole Anderson.
The decision to induct The Four Horseman as a group was rather interesting because Ric Flair is currently working and signed to a deal with rival company TNA. He was explicitly shown and mentioned in the promo video for the Class and photographed as being inducted so the WWE decided not to shy away from celebrating the Horseman without him.
So it will be interesting to see how they will handle this come the night before WrestleMania’s ceremony but maybe they will skirt around the issue then and just not mention Flair works for another company. Obviously unless something major changes he won’t be there.
Another interesting note is that the WWE wanting to celebrate Flair despite him going back on the big retirement ceremony they gave him a few years back at WrestleMania only to then go on and wrestle regularly for TNA. One would believe that last night’s promise of inducting Flair into the Hall of Fame was probably the first time he heard about it.
Get all the latest WWE updates...Follow @WhatCultureWWE For The Latest Updates
- Write WWE Articles And Get Paid
- 10 Controversies Of The WWE Network
- WWE WrestleMania 30: 10 Reasons The Undertaker Streak’s Must End
- WWE: 6 Divas That Must Return In 2014
- WWE: 10 Biggest Lies In Pro Wrestling
- WWE: 10 Most Inappropriate Storylines Ever
- WWE: 10 Sickening In-Ring Injuries You Won’t Believe Stars Wrestled Through
- WWE: 10 Wrestlers With Salaries You Won’t Believe
This article was first posted on January 10, 2012