TNA wrestler D’Angelo Dinero (who also worked for the WWE under his birth name Elijah Burke) has a role in Christopher Nolan’s final Batman film The Dark Knight Rises that has now finished filming and will be released July 20th, 2012. Dinero is currently working a Harlem Street Preacher gimmick in TNA under ‘The Pope’ moniker.
Dinero reportedly plays a henchman or goon to the main villain Bane (Tom Hardy) but it’s not yet known whether he has any dialogue in the film.
A picture has leaked of Dinero’s appearance in the new Batman blockbuster but looking at the image below it doesn’t hint to him having a part that is any more significant than that of a glorified extra;
Maybe he will be the henchman who ends up with a pencil in the head in this one?
Get all the latest WWE updates...Follow @WhatCultureWWE For The Latest Updates
- 10 Things WWE Wants You To Forget About The Ultimate Warrior
- WWE: 10 Things You Need To Know About New Divas Champion Paige
- Sting To WWE: 10 Ways To Book His Debut Now Undertaker Has Gone
- 10 Crazy Facts You Just Have To Accept Before You Can Enjoy Wrestling
- 10 Wrestlers You Never Knew Were Dead
- 10 Things WWE Wants You To Forget About CM Punk
- WWE: 20 Loudest Chants And Reactions Ever
- 20 Most Horrifically Stupid Things That Ever Happened In WCW
This article was first posted on December 28, 2011