TNA wrestler D’Angelo Dinero (who also worked for the WWE under his birth name Elijah Burke) has a role in Christopher Nolan’s final Batman film The Dark Knight Rises that has now finished filming and will be released July 20th, 2012. Dinero is currently working a Harlem Street Preacher gimmick in TNA under ‘The Pope’ moniker.
Dinero reportedly plays a henchman or goon to the main villain Bane (Tom Hardy) but it’s not yet known whether he has any dialogue in the film.
A picture has leaked of Dinero’s appearance in the new Batman blockbuster but looking at the image below it doesn’t hint to him having a part that is any more significant than that of a glorified extra;
Maybe he will be the henchman who ends up with a pencil in the head in this one?
Get all the latest WWE updates...Follow @WhatCultureWWE For The Latest Updates
- Write WWE Articles And Get Paid
- 10 Controversies Of The WWE Network
- WWE WrestleMania 30: 10 Reasons The Undertaker Streak’s Must End
- WWE: 6 Divas That Must Return In 2014
- WWE: 10 Biggest Lies In Pro Wrestling
- WWE: 10 Most Inappropriate Storylines Ever
- WWE: 10 Sickening In-Ring Injuries You Won’t Believe Stars Wrestled Through
- WWE: 10 Wrestlers With Salaries You Won’t Believe
This article was first posted on December 28, 2011